The Baby & Toddler Show, supported by Emma’s Diary, returns to the North West this October and with it comes all the shopping and expert advice new and expectant parents need to give their baby the best start in life.
There is so much going on and if you are an expectant parent, or already a parent to a baby or toddler, it is an event not to be missed.
* Save money with unbeatable deals on top brands and baby essentials – 100s of unique and useful products which you won’t find on the high street
* Over 150+ top brands and products to test, try, compare and buy – meet knowledgeable experts and have hands-on demos to find the right products for you
* Hear from expert speakers giving new parents everything they need to know on sleeping, feeding, budgeting, first aid and more
* Talk to a midwife at the One-to-One ‘Ask the Midwife’ Drop-in Advice Centre
* Head to the British Red Cross: First Aid #RappedUp feature for your free first aid taster session and learn vital first aid skills
Don’t miss… Piccolo, the new organic baby food brand inspired by the Med lifestyle, has joined the Baby & Toddler Shows as their exclusive food partner. Visit their stand to try all the yummy products and talk to Piccolo’s team of nutrition experts about all things weaning, food and nutrition.
Plus – all mums-to-be and new mums will receive a goody bag which includes lots of branded products such as nappies, cream, wipes, cosmetics and more!
I am offering all Busy Working Mummy readers 1/3 off the adult ticket price when quoting BTN31. Click here to find out more information and to book your tickets now.
You can also win 2 tickets to the Baby & Toddler Show at EventCity Manchester. Just follow the link below and enter through the Rafflecopter Giveaway.
The winner will be announced next week. Good Luck!
Busy Working Mummy XOXO